Lisa M. Coussens, Ph.D.: "Inflammation and cancer: reprogramming the immune microenvironment as an anti-cancer therapeutic strategy" - May 6, 2015
Lisa M. Coussens, Ph.D., Professor and Chair of Cell and Developmental Biology at Oregon Health and Science University, will present this lecture.
Jeffrey Settleman, Ph.D.: Scientific Lecture To Be Announced - April 22, 2015
Jeffrey Settleman, Ph.D., Senior Director and Staff Scientist at Genentech, will present this lecture.
Free and open to the public. For more Read More >
Nancy E. Davidson, M.D.: "Tackling Hormone Resistance in Breast Cancer" - April 8, 2015
Nancy E. Davidson, M.D., Director of the University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute, will present this lecture.
Free and open to the public. For more Read More >
Zena Werb, Ph.D.: "New insights into mechanisms during breast cancer metastasis" - March 25, 2015
Zena Werb, Ph.D., Professor and Vice-Chair of the Department of Anatomy at The University of California, San Francisco, will present this lecture.
William J. Murphy, Ph.D.: "Factors affecting outcome in cancer immunotherapy" - March 11, 2015
William J. Murphy, Ph.D., Professor and Acting Chair of the Department of Dermatology at University of California, Davis, will present this lecture.
Wafik El-Deiry, M.D., Ph.D.: "Personalizing colorectal cancer therapy" - February 11, 2015
Wafik El-Deiry, M.D., Ph.D., Deputy Cancer Center Director for Translational Research at Fox Chase Cancer Center, will present this lecture.
Free and Read More >
Giorgio Trinchieri, M.D.: "Cancer as a disease of the metaorganism" - January 21, 2015
Giorgio Trinchieri, M.D., Director of the Cancer and Inflammation Program at the Center for Cancer Research (NCI/NIH), will present this lecture.Read More >
- Vincent J. Cristofalo Memorial Lecture: “Long noncoding RNPs in cellular senescence” - December 17, 2014
- Mina Bissell, Ph.D. - December 9, 2014
- 4th Annual Clayton Buck Lecture: “Cancer genetics, progression and therapy.” - November 13, 2014
- Carol Prives, Ph.D., D.Sc.: “The yin and yang of P53: Tumor suppressor and oncogene” - November 12, 2014
- C. David Allis, Ph.D.: “Beyond the double helix: varying the terrain of epigenetic landscapes in development & disease” - October 22, 2014
- Olivera (Olja) J. Finn, Ph.D.: Prophylactic Cancer Vaccines Are Closer Than They Appear - October 8, 2014
- J. Carl Barrett, Ph.D.: Why Do Oncology Drugs Fail? - September 24, 2014
- Zen Werb, Ph.D.: "The role of microenvironments in tumor progression" - CANCELED - May 28, 2014
- Trainee Sponsored Lecture: Sandra Orsulic, Ph.D.: "Unexpected drivers of metastasis" - May 14, 2014
- Alexander Tarakhovsky, M.D., Ph.D.: "Epigenetic control of antiviral immunity" - April 9, 2014
- Shigekazu Nagata, Ph.D.: "Exposure of phosphatidyleserine and engulfment of apoptotic cells" - March 21, 2014
- Douglas R. Green, Ph.D.: "Let 'er Rip: Necroptosis and its regulation in development" - March 12, 2014
- Elaine Fuchs, Ph.D.: "Epithelial stem cells in homeostasis, wound-repair and cancer" - February 26, 2014
- Levi Garraway, M.D., Ph.D.: "Genomic and functional studies of human cancer" - February 12, 2014
- J. Carl Barrett, Ph.D.: "Oncology Drug Development" - January 22, 2014
- 2013 Vincent J. Cristofalo Memorial Lecture: Caleb E. Finch, Ph.D. - December 11, 2013
- Vincenzo Bronte, Ph.D.: "Molecular and metabolic control of adaptive immunity in cancer" - November 27, 2013
- Erica Golemis, Ph.D.: "Aurora-A: lighting the way to more integrated cell signaling control" - November 13, 2013
- Vishva Dixit, M.D.: "Signaling Lessons from Death Receptors: The Inflammasome and Beyond" - October 7, 2013
Beverly Teicher, Ph.D.: "Antibody-drug Conjugates: Exploiting Differential Expression" - September 25, 2013
Beverly Teicher, Ph.D., of the National Cancer Institute will present this lecture.
Free and open to the public. For more information, call 215-898-3944.Read More >
- Charis Eng, M.D., Ph.D.: "Gene-enabled Cancer Risk Assessment and Management: PTEN & Beyond" - September 11, 2013
18th Annual Jonathan Lax Memorial Lecture: Louis Picker, M.D. - June 19, 2013
"Immunobiology and Efficacy of Cytomegalovirus Vectors: Co-opting 100 Million Years of Co-evolution to Create an Effective HIV/AIDS Vaccine"
- Distinguished Seminar Series: Todd R. Golub, M.D. - June 5, 2013
- Mechanisms of Metastatic Dissemination - May 15, 2013
- Causes and Consequences of microRNA Dysregulation in Cancer - May 8, 2013
- Hypoxia, HIFs and Tumor Progression - April 24, 2013
- Heterogeneity in Breast Cancer - April 4, 2013
- 3rd Annual Clayton Buck Lecture: Cell Therapies for Muscular Dystrophies - March 27, 2013
- Mitochondrial bioenergetics and the etiology of metabolic and degenerative disease aging and cancer - March 13, 2013
- Rb or not Rb: Final Common Pathway in PDAC? - February 27, 2013
- Cancer Metabolism: Back to the Future (Trainee Sponsored Lecture) - February 13, 2013
- Autologous T Cells as a Personalized Treatment for Patients with Cancer - January 30, 2013
Identifying Tumor Suppressor and Tumor Maintenance Genes Using Mouse Models and RNA Interference - December 5, 2012
Scott Lowe, Ph.D., from Memorial-Sloan Kettering Cancer Center will present this lecture.Read More >
Moving Beyond the Mean: The Role of Variation in Determining Phenotype - November 7, 2012
John Quackenbush, Ph.D., from the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute will present this lecture.Read More >
- Wnt signaling, stem cells, and tissue maintenance - October 24, 2012
- Therapeutic Strategies in Lymphoma Inspired by Functional and Structural Genomics - October 10, 2012
- The DNA Methylation Component of the Cancer Epigenome – Biological and Translational Implications - September 19, 2012
The RAS Pathway in Cancer - September 13, 2012
Frank McCormick, Ph.D., FRS, from the University of California, San Francisco will present this lecture.Read More >
- Linking RNA to human health - May 30, 2012
- Non-canonical functions of cyclins - May 21, 2012
- Modeling the molecular pathogenesis of colorectal cancer - May 9, 2012
- Waking a Sleeping Dragon: Activation of the Myc Oncoprotein - May 2, 2012
Breakthrough science and the next wave of cancer therapeutics - April 18, 2012
Perry Nisen, M.D., Ph.D. of GlaxoSmithKline will present this lecture.
This event is free and open to the public. For more information, call 215-898-3944.Read More >
- Death, taxes, and DNA methylation drift - April 11, 2012
- Heart making and heart breaking: The molecular circuitry of cardiac development, disease and regeneration - March 14, 2012
- Targeting MYC-regulated cancer cell metabolism - March 7, 2012
- Lessons from the cancer genome - February 15, 2012
- Conserved roles of small RNAs in genome defense - February 8, 2012
- Mechanisms that regulate clonal expansion of oncogene-expressing cells in normal tissue environments - January 11, 2012
Cancer and Aging: Rival Demons? - December 7, 2011
Vincent J. Cristofalo Memorial LectureRead More >
Cancer and Aging: Rival Demons?
Judith Campisi, Ph.D.
Professor, Buck Institute for Research on Aging
Myeloid-derived Suppressor Cells as a Critical Element of Tumor Microenvironment - November 16, 2011
Myeloid-derived Suppressor Cells as a Critical Element of Tumor Microenvironment:
Biological Role and Target for Therapeutic Intervention
Dmitry Gabrilovich, M.D., Ph.D.
H. Lee Read More >
Computational Approaches for Predicting Transcription Factor Interactions - November 9, 2011
Computational Approaches for Predicting Transcription Factor Interactions
Mona Singh, Ph.D.Read More >
New Ways of Thinking About Multidrug Resistance in Cancer - November 3, 2011
New Ways of Thinking About Multidrug Resistance in Cancer
George Khoury Memorial Lecture
Michael Gottesman, M.D.
Chief, Laboratory of Cell Biology, CCR, Read More >
The Biology and Therapeutics of RAS and BRAF Signalling in Melanoma - October 20, 2011
The Biology and Therapeutics of RAS and BRAF Signalling in Melanoma
Richard Marais, Ph.D., FMed SciRead More >
Professor of Molecular Oncology
The Institute of Cancer Research
Genetic Analysis of Melanocyte Development and Its Implications for Melanoma - October 5, 2011
Genetic Analysis of Melanocyte Development and Its Implications for Melanoma
William Pavin, Ph.D.Read More >
Senior Investigator, NHGRI, NIH
Targeting JAK-STAT Signaling for Cancer Therapy - September 21, 2011
Targeting JAK-STAT Signaling for Cancer Therapy
Richard Jove, Ph.D.Read More >
Director, Beckman Research Institute
City of Hope Cancer Center