JOIN US IN SAVING LIVES
Please make a 2013 year-end donation and help us cure cancer and other deadly diseases.Donate >
* Minimum of a baccalaureate degree in biology, biochemistry, or related field
* Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5/4.0 in most recent science-related degree
* GRE General Test scores demonstrating an average of 60th percentile or higher
* TOEFL iBT score of at least 100/120 (international applicants only)
* Two semester-long, upper-division (junior- or senior-level) classes with laboratory experience (equivalence of 6 credits at the 300–400 level at USciences) in at least two of the following areas:
The microscope in the image belonged to William E. Horner, M.D., a collaborator with Caspar Wistar, M.D., in the early 1800s.
Dr. Horner, a lecturer at the University of Pennsylvania, was a pioneer of the use of microscopes in anatomical and medical research. He authored Special Anatomy and Histology, a seminal text on the subject.